Students Schookee is student management system software developed by Virgosys to manage most day-to-day operations for a school. The features such as taking attendance, counting cafeteria meals, creating student photo ID's and student registration are integrated in a single computer system. These systems are networked throughout an organization and teachers can report attendance and grades, fee payments, develop course plans, and provide feedback to administrators and parents.
Student management system software is web-based and can be accessed on-line from any computer with an internet connection.. Student management system is the central data storage system and therefore it is easy to update student's data. The teachers and administrators can save time and have direct access to a range of student data.
Features of Student Management System:
- Learners have access to their personal information such as Fee, Attendance, Leave status, Exam details, Material Issues, Progress Report, Certification and other information.
- Privilege to reserve for books.
- Access the Library to notify for lost, damaged books and cards.
- Students can apply for leave and Scholarship on-line. Communication with teacher, friends and peers through chat.
- Organizing: class rooms / trainers / meals / books / fees.
- Students and staff profiles can be accessed.
- Managing Fees Overdue students list.
- On-line Payment acceptance of FEE.
- Classify Classes & Subjects For student & teachers.