Library Management module is exhaustive and covers the entire library operations. It is highly scalable and can be adopted to suit any Institution library and international standards. Powerful inbuilt search facility allows users to get information about books, magazines or Papers in the library in no time. Charge users for lost/damaged of books.
This module allows the librarian to add items such as books, magazines or papers to the database. Each item, even having multiple copies can be given a Call Number (reference number). Librarian can edit the card details of all its members comprising of students and staff members.
The Library module allows the librarian to keep track of the check-in or checkout status of items, list of all the books requested or reserved by library members, list of damaged and lost books. Like all other modules, even this module provides the Message Board and Chat facilities thus enabling the librarian to communicate with others.
This module provides various reports, which are quite exhaustive. Report on all the books available in the library, books issued, requested books, damaged books, reserved books, and lost books etc are available.
Some of the best features of this application are:
- Exhaustive and covers entire library operations.
- Librarian can catalogue and maintain various types of books, journals, CDs etc.
- Provision to Request new titles etc.
- Users can reserve books online.
- Report Damaged books and lost cards.
- Charge users late fee/damage book .
- charges Announce new arrivals.
- Powerful search/advanced search engine.
- Support for accepting bar code data.