The DOT NET framework is part of Windows and provides a controlled environment for developing and running applications. DOT NET is both a business strategy from Microsoft and its collection of programming support for what are known as Web services, the ability to use the Web rather than your own computer for various services. The DOT NET platform includes servers, building-block services, such as Web-based data storage, and device software.
The .Net platform has a number of advantages to developers:
- Simplified Application Development Efforts -ASP.NET and the dot net framework simplify development by separating the application logic and presentation logic making it easier to maintain the code.
- Easy Application Deployment and Maintenance.The .NET Framework makes it easy to deploy applications. In the most common form, to install an application, all you need to do is copy the application along with the components it requires into a directory on the target computer.
- Consistent Programming Model-Different programming languages have different approaches for doing a task. With .NET programming, for example, accessing data with a vb dot net and a c# dot net looks very similar apart from slight syntactical differences. Both the programs need to import the System. Data namespace, both the programs establish a connection with the database and both the programs run a query and display the data on a data grid.
Virgosys can act as your vendor for
- .Net Developers.
- .Net Offshore Development team.
- Stand Alone Applications Developer.
- Database driven website Development.
- .Net Application Development.