What is SFA ?
- SFA, typically a part of a company's customer relationship management system, is a system that automatically records all the stages in a sales process.
- This software includes a contact management system which tracks all contact that has been made with a given customer, the purpose of the contact, and any follow up that might be required.
- This ensures that sales efforts won't be duplicated eliminating the risk of irritating customers. This software also includes a sales lead tracking system, which lists potential customer lists, or customers of related products.
- An integral part of any SFA system is company wide integration among different departments. If SFA systems aren't adopted and properly integrated to all departments, there might be a lack of communication which could result in different departments contacting the same customer for the same purpose. In order to mitigate this risk, SFA must be fully integrated in all departments that deal with customer service management In addition to developing the system.
- Sales force India's game changing technology and Customer Relationship Management cloud software addresses all your customer interface concerns, from sales and marketing to customer service, streamlining your enterprise and saving invaluable time and resources.
- CRM custom software from Sales force instantly updates your business processes, combining them with people and technology to reveal more about your customers and their behaviour with deeper analysis and insight into critical sales and customer metrics.
- Our customer relationship management software is in the cloud, so it frees up your team from cumbersome admin, data entry, and security updates, allowing them to focus on lead generation, closing deals and gaining expertise. A greater overview. Sales force's CRM software streamlines and automates your business processes, providing deep analysis and insight into important sales and client data, ensuring greater client satisfaction.