Point Of Sale
What is P O S ?
- Point of Sale (POS) System is an upgraded version of the traditional cash register. .
- POS System generally includes the following components: POS software, computer, monitor, credit card reader, cash drawer, barcode scanner, and receipt printer.
- It performs all of the same functions of a cash register, but doesn’t stop there.
- In Product Master you can find a list of all products entered in your system.
- You can add new or modify and edit existing products.
- Delete existing products.
- Provides the information needed for timely ordering and maintaining products.
- Unit of measurement and multiple UOM
- Set up product database for standard, serialized items.
- Import products from product master and add weight, price, inward quantity, manufacture and expiry date of particular item imported
- You can modify and delete existing products
- You can select the product and process for billing.
- Option to select the payment mode.
- Add customer details and provide standard discounts.
- Define management roles and assign various rights to the roles.
- Define employee positions such as Administrator, Sales etc
- Set password policies for users
- You can modify and delete existing users.
- Add new customer details.
- Generate reports to show product information, billing information, stock product information..
- In return item, you can input bill number and update data
- Reports can be previewed on screen, printed or exported to excel.
- You can specify and print different labels for different products.